Thursday, July 30, 2009

So Long So Cal pt.1

I have 23 days left before I leave to the Caribbean for two years. I definitely plan on milking my goodbyes for as long as I can. We kicked it off last night by turning our weekly bike ride, WTF Wednesdays, into So Long So Cal Pt.1 A bunch of friends came out to the Press for drinks, merriment, and good company. It was really great, and even though I ended up in tears, they were good tears. Solid, I love these people, I am going to miss Claremont tears. I moved around a lot while finishing school, and Claremont is the one place that has really felt like home to me. I have met so many amazing people who I know will be in my life forever. I am really going to miss this place and all these crazy people that I LOVE SO MUCH!! Thank you all for being there with me last night!! Here are some snapshots of the madness. They're all out of order, but I think you'll still get a feel for the evening.










Photos:
1. WTF Wed weekly meet spot
2. Izzy & Ratsamy
3. Classic Rodney
4. <3 OG ALL FRIENDS <3
5. Salud!
6. My WTF Co-Founders, Kirk & Dan
7. Mojo Jojo!!
8. Izzy & Me
9. Aye que Lisa
10. Lisa, Diana, & Alisa
11. Nick & Kirk-G Town Represent!
12. Alisa & Dean (Iz & Ratsamy in the back)
13. WTF Riders
14. WTF Drinkers (our motto is Bike, Drink, Enjoy!)
15. Luke & I wear cool shirts

No comments: