Thursday, February 3, 2011

A year and a Sunday!

"A year, and a Sunday," is one of my favorite island expressions. Basically it means a very long time, or more specifically an inordinate amount of time. So yes, I realize that it has been a year, and a Sunday since my last post. Several of my friends have been encouraging me to write, and I am so very flattered by their interest.
I have a lot I want to write about, which often is the reason that I don't. It is so hard to edit down into blog size entries. So I will keep this one short, but sweet, with the promise that I will post a proper blog sometime in the very near future. In the meantime, here is a picture from the Girls Club movie field trip. Aren't they gorgeous?!
My Girls: Cha-Cha, Z, Mac, Christie, Tasha, Ya-ya, Iya, Levicia, Shanice, Glencia, & Neci

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Here, Here! We want more blogging please :)